SampsoniteClockSampsoniteClock

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Closermon Closermon

Most people seem to give it bad reviews but...

I quite liked it. I thought it was pretty funny. Sum ppl prolly dont bcos they mite not find that sorta thing funny, but Im blessed with a open minded sense of humor. So anything original, i find funny. that was pretty original. yay!

biblo responds:

Yay!

Sonne Sonne

I mustve watched this 100 times

Its so cool. Its good the sad theme, an the imagery of the angel an stuff. I cried once watching it. But.. i was really depressed at the time... anyway great movie, im lovin it. Everyone Else will. You should make some other stuff like this. oh yer to ppl reading this, you must WATCH IT!

The Expiriment The Expiriment

Great 3D Graphics Dude

That Was Way Better Than Anything I cud ever do. It mustve taken you ages. I keep starting things but never finishing them... Maybe I Shud Get Around To It. Anyway Gr8 Movie m8, Keep It Up.

Blue or red pill?? Blue or red pill??

It Can't Be Said Another Way-

This is Classic Comical Material. Classic. As far as Im aware this is highly original, and I think it very funny. Definately one to remember.

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut

Hmm...

That was really funny but was u taking the mick outta the brits? I like to shave things.

Harry meets Dumbledore Harry meets Dumbledore

Classic Ideas, well done

That was very funny! keep it up.

DIE RAP! DIE RAP!

You RET!

Rap music is cool. An I'm not giving you bad reviews cos i like Rap, that really was crap. Punk is good too.